Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, February 21, 2014

A girl can changer her mind....

I am still not sure how I will continue to navigate the blogging world that is ever changing, BUT I just was sad to see all that I have shared just disappear.  I have taken a number of mixed media classes from Christy Tomlinson and Junelle Jacobsen mainly...and their creative influence is pretty apparent in most of my work.  This year I am branching out a bit, but taking it at my own pace.  I tend to get overwhelmed and then shut down a bit, so I am trying to learn how to pace myself.  At any rate, I made this 6x6 canvas yesterday afternoon after a bit of a dry spell creatively.  It came together pretty quickly and I actually quite like it.  The scripture 1 Corinthians 13:2 came to mind as I was making this..I pray that I always have/show love in everything that I do.  If I still have any readers, I would be happy to say thanks by sharing some mail art with you.  I will be working on some of that over the next  couple of weeks.  So, if you are interested in receiving a treat in the mail from me, just leave a comment below.   

3 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend! Your canvas is beautiful! I always find your work so inspiring! :o)
    What happened to all your blog posts? I haven't seen a post from you in ages. I was out of commission for a bit so maybe I missed it. I will scroll down and snoop into it!
    I'm very happy to "hear" from you! Hope your weekend will be full of JOY! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you!! Love seeing your art work again. This heart and the crackle background is beautifully done. Great Scripture to use!
    Your archives with your past artwork is still on your blog. Did you put them somewhere else? Maybe it was just a temporary problem and it's corrected.
    Blessings to you, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, I have missed seeing your post and was just going through my blog and found this last entry and thought I would just write a note and say Hi. I can only imagine all you have created this year.

    ReplyDelete