Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and GCgirl....

 I took an admittedly bad photo, but wanted to share my new craft space that is ALMOST finished. I could not in good conscience keep it all for myself!  We have a place for reading, movie watching and generally just all hanging out.  It is a great space for the family to do different things but spend time together (even the dog as you can see).
I am pretty excited about this new space finally ready crafty goodness, and if the Lord is willing I hope to really spend time honing my skills this year.  Having said that, I am retiring this blog..  It has been a blessing and has been good for a season.  That season is over, and I look forward to a new chapter in my creative, spiritual and online life.  I am praying that I will find a way for those to all be seamless and to God's glory alone.

I do want to express my thanks to each and every one who has commented and encouraged me along the way here.  Kindness is always appreciated and some of your comments helped to sustain me on some very down days.  I will cherish some of them always.

With no further ado, may the Lord bless and keep you and make His face shine upon you.

Soli Deo Gloria
Marsha


3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! What a fabulous craft room..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I really did miss lots of lovely posts, Marsha. But you say you're retiring this blog...do you have a new one? Or are you back to this one because of the new post? Please let me know, okay? Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief! I forgot to tell you how fabulous your room looks! lol
    It makes my fingers itch to create...and I want to come right over and play with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete