Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, September 20, 2013

The ugly truth....


Since Chip returned from Afghanistan (almost a year ago), I have put my crafting hobby on the back burner. Seems like our family has been in a very LONG process of transition with more than a couple of twists and turns in the process.  I have also made putting my new space in order the last priority here...and thought I would share the ugly truth of what it looks like while working on everything else in the house.  


This will no doubt be a GREAT space once I have the time to get it together.  For the time being, my
solution has been to shut the door and focus elsewhere....looks better already lol. To be fair we have had a TON of other stuff to do, so this was the least pressing, but I am seriously looking forward to getting it together SOON!  

7 comments:

  1. LOL!! I LOVE this photo, Marsha! I'm just itching to get in there and help you organize! :o)
    It's a fantastic space, and I must say the door is beautiful! It will all come together in time, my friend! The anticipation will be well worth it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a loooonnngg process to get everything settled. It looks like it will be a fabulous room to work with when you can get to it though. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Your last craft room was so pretty. Hugs and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there my friend! Wish I lived closer, I'd come over and help you organize, that would be so much fun. Of course, I'd need you to come over and help me too! Just think of our conversations, it would be soooo awesome! Alas, we are too many miles and hours apart but I do look forward in seeing your progress and your crafty inspirations. Hugs and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it seems incredible when you can arrange everything in its place. if he takes over the material and you do not need, then radistyu receive a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marsha, thanks for keeping it real. I see a lot of potential. Can't wait to see the after pictures. Maybe if you just spent 1/2 hour a day there, as a bit of a reward for all the other things you're doing. Might start to see progress. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will come together Marsha. Do what you need to do and then when it is done you will be happy. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks lovely because it's home and I know that you will transform the area into the perfect craft room. . How exciting to have a bit more space and no geckos or surprise visitors looking through the windows! Thanks for your sharing the ugly!! May the Lord bless you richly dear sister!!

    ReplyDelete