Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Success!

I wanted to share a picture of my soon to be new kitchen!  I am looking forward to dressing it up and making lots of yummy delicious food here :0).  Traveling makes you appreciate your kitchen more!  We put in four failed contracts before sealing the deal on house #5.  My husband actually called the builder while we were viewing this house and negotiated the necessary compromises to make this a successful deal.  We are even going to be allowed early occupancy, so we are off to visit family for a week or so then will move in with just our suitcases for now...but that won't last long!  Between the two of us, we have purchased 7 homes, so this adventure just baffled us! At the end of the day after MANY twists, turns and changes over the last several months,  I am SO excited to finally be in a new home that is going to be perfect for my family at this time and season in our lives. These are my first ever granite counter tops--yeah!  There is a large bonus room upstairs with great light that will be home to my new studio too.  There has still been no time for me to bust open my art supplies, but I did get to go to Hobby Lobby today....and purchases some yummy paint colors to play with :-D.  Thanks for letting me share and I look forward to posting more art sooner or later!  

5 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!! God is so good! He led you right where He wanted you! Your new kitchen is GORGEOUS!! Such a beautiful and wide-open space! Food tastes even yummier in a pretty room, you know, with only half the calories! Yup! You'll have to post photos of your studio when you can, please! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very thankful and excited for you all as you continue on this adventure the Lord has prepared for you! What a beautiful home and brand new! Love it and can't wait to see more pictures particularly as you make it your own!! The Lord is so good! Love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! He never fails. What a beautiful kitchen. So light and airy. I can't wait to see how you do it up. Have a wonderful time visiting family. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, so happy for you Marsha. What a beautiful kitchen. Thanks so much for sharing. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous kitchen.. I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete