Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Butterfly Canvases with friends

My last project before leaving the island...so happy to have had the opportunity to share with my church gals before saying goodbye!  There were another two ladies present, but they left before I had the chance to photograph their projects. It was a lot of fun to see how differently each one turned out and I hope to be able to do more group projects once I am settled into a new home.






For now, my craft room is all pre-packed and ready for the movers.  I did send a large foot locker ahead with some paint, paper and goodies in it and also have a small suitcase just for "emergency crafting" during my transition!

I did not make those provisions when I moved here and went several months without crafting, and did not want to do that again. I really do enjoy the creative process too much to just put it completely on the back burner for long periods of time.  I will share my traveling kit and some journal projects from that soon.

3 comments:

  1. Smart girl! I know that you'll have a wonderful studio in your new home: the one the Lord is preparing just for you, Chip and Justin (oh and the POOch, too!) Blessings, dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What a sweet blessing to be able to gather with a group of women from your church and spend a bit of time together doing something fun while encouraging one another! So thankful the Lord has provided in such abundance! Thanks for sharing: prayers continue (I'm so unobservant! Duh, it's all one post!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had three crossings. and very well understand this experience

    ReplyDelete