Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

True Love...

I made this super CAS card for my husband today.  He was so sweet to have flowers delivered for me today, so I thought maybe I should show my appreciation by doing more than just conquering mount "washmore" today ;0).  I haven't made many cards over the last year and a half, so I enjoyed the opportunity to make this one, and I know that Chip will love that I took the time to do it for him.  I thank God EVERY day for this blessed union with Christ as our Lord.  It is in Him that we have such love and appreciation for one another.   I was a few weeks shy of turning 40 when we were married.  I had given up on true love and was resigned to a single life.  How amazing is it that my heavenly father had such better plans for me?  Happy Valentine's day and I pray that you have TRUE LOVE in your life through Christ.

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. What a precious wife your husband has too ;-) what a difference it makes when Christ Jesus is the Head and both Lord and true love of your lives. To God be the glory!!
    We love Him because He first loved us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that's a true love story...a loving couple with Christ as the center! Lovely card, Marsha! Thank you for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful of your husband.. Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete