Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, January 7, 2013

ATCs for swap...

Romans 5:8
I signed up for an ATC 2 for 2 swap this month with a heart theme and these are what I came up with the other day.  The top one was once a diet pepsie can that I die cute embossed and painted.  I wrapped it with some colored wire and hung a cross charm from it.  The background is my usual mixed media mayhem!
The second one has less paint, but still interesting I think.  I used my MS border punch for these pretty butterflies and a mover shaper die for the heart cutout on the atc front.  I layered some of my favorite pp underneath and accented it with some markers, little bit of pain and stamps.


Titus 2:13

Hearts are for sure one of my favorite things and I have several hanging around my space...some bought some in stages of being made.  I love to be loved and am striving to be more loving...even the unlovable (as I myself can be). 
I am sure I will have more heart art to share soon :0)

3 comments:

  1. I would like to have such ATC. it excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATCs are beautiful, Marsha! Fabulous use of a pop can! Wonderful and cheerful colors, as always! I made my first ATC last month and can't wait to make another one! Aren't they fun? Have a great week!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC's Marsha and love both of them.

    ReplyDelete