Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Projects in Progress.....

For Shelly
For my friend Stephanie who requested a copy of my original
For Natalie
For Katherine
For Jonia
I still have a couple more to make to fullfill all my give-a-ways, but wanted to share these!  I hope to have them all complete and mailed by the first of next week..sorry for the delay, but it is the best I can do right now :0)!  Hope these find their way to your homes soon and that you enjoy them as much as I did making them.  

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! You pay great attention to detail....love all the gorgeous, rich colors you use! :)

    {SMILE}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH My..These are awesome! Wonderful colors and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Marsha you have out done yourself on these beauties. One day I will use all the stuff I have purchased to paint one, but don't think I will ever have your talent. Just beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha- Katherine here, I LOVE my angel! It's BEAUTIFUL and looks expertly made! You have a true calling with your talent!

    ReplyDelete