Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Project Complete!

Finished frames!

Original Frame
I FINALLY got some craft time today to finish up this frame project that has been whirling around my brain for weeks!  I took it up another notch after watching a video by margie who also was responsible for my bird ornaments!  This is not the best photo, but they look GREAT on my tree :0).  I tried to take a photo of that, but I am on a time crunch, so that's that.  I also thought I'd show you the original frame before I got my hands on it!!

At any rate, the MORE interesting note is that I spent the WHOLE DAY in my craft room (woot-woot).  I had to seize the day because I don't know when I'll get another one..it is the time of year to be busy for sure!

While in there, I managed to make 2 new angels and tweaked the first one to bring it up to par with the two new ones ;0).

I am sending one to Katherine, Jonia and Natalie.  I have something in mind for Jan, Shellie and Nancy too.  You guys have to wait for my next creative spurt, but I promise I'll make it worth while ;0).

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog and I especially thank those of you who take the time to encourage and pray for me.  I am blessed by your kindnesses immensly!

In the grace and peace of Christ alone, Marsha :0)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Marsha! Your ornaments are all so beautiful...so fabulous to hang on a Christmas tree! It's fun to see how much you altered the frame!
    You're going to make me something? Yay for me! That's so sweet of you! Thank you!
    I pray you will be richly BLESSED this Christmas Season!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Homemade ornaments are the best...really puts a personalizaton to the tree! :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the frames Marsha and love what you are doing with them. What a blessing that tree will be. Thanks so much for thinking of me and Merry Christmas dear friend.

    ReplyDelete