Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Very Thankful


We had a really lovely Thanksgiving in our home.  It is the second year that I have cooked for the 3 of us, and the food turned out great, and the fellowship of our close family was sweet.  My cup seriously overflows at the goodness of God and the joy of this season in my life.  My wonderful husband even pitched in yesterday and helped me make my long awaited bird ornaments for the tree.  I took a class last year and fell in love with these,but couldn't find the white birds to make them.  So, I collected the other supplies and when I saw these show up in my local craft store early November I snatched up a box and finally got to make them yesterday!  I am SUCH a dork that I made 13 and every single time I put one together completely I said "this is SO cute!"  My husband just laughed at me, but seriously aren't they darling?  I

2 comments:

  1. Your bird ornaments are indeed darling, Marsha. It's so neat that you and your husband made them together. That makes them even more special. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see birds on a Christmas tree, and your "dressed up bird" is adorable. My mom has faux look-a-like birds to tuck into her tree and I've not seen them out at stores... where did you find yours?

    ReplyDelete