Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

This is a sketch I made last night for my current class from Christy Tomlinson....it looks nothing like her whimsical owl, but it is how my brain took it.....and here is how she came together on a canvas board.  She is all dressed up and ready to go to the holiday gift exchange...bringing more than just her considerably sassy attitude!  Honestly, I was just so happy to have a  chance to get into my craft room for a bit (albeit with many interruptions), that I just made something!  I have no idea what the caption should be....but will add one when I decide how to incorporate some whimsical fun without denigrating what I consider to be a Holy Holiday.  I am VERY blessed to have my husband home and have been enjoying him immensely.  I am also blessed to have such a well stocked craft room that he loves for me to enjoy....so that is what I did today.  There a great many things going on in the world to weigh down my heart and mind, but for today I have whimsical joy in this silly crafty creation and  in the blessing of my family together under one roof and loving God with all our might :0)

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have found your Blog and she is a delightful gal your owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whisical owl and I love it on cavas. So glad your husband is safely home and that you are enjoying your craft room. I am working on mine also right now and hope to have it up to par by the end of the year. Blessings Marsha!

    ReplyDelete