Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

New Art Journal


 Hello blogging friends!   I have had an interesting week with ups, downs and challenges like everyone else, but managed to make some lovely art journal pages in the midst of it all.  I will never be a fine artist, and quite frankly don't want to work that hard even if I had that kind of talent!  Instead I am TRULY enjoying being a FUN artist :0).  I am thankful for the many talented ladies out there who are generous to share their work to help me continue to expand my abilities too.  Hope you enjoy looking at what I really enjoyed making....

Never Give up came for this page because it was reworked MANY times, but I LOVE the end result!
This is one of my favorite scriptures.....

Just had this song in my head while making this page!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful pages Marsha. You ARE a talented artist, even if you don't see it. But I don't blame you for wanting to keep your artwork just for fun. Sometimes it takes the joy out of things if you take it beyond that level. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS work, Marsha! I always find your artwork uplifting and encouraging to look at! Thank you for that!
    Thanks also for visiting my blog...it was wonderful to hear from you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a fun and fine artist, dear sister!! These are just gorgeous and I particularly love the center one. . .so much there! Love your style!! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha I could never compare to what you already do with your art. It is just fabulous and each one of these are just beautiful. I may have to case some of your art, but I am sure it will not be as pretty as yours. I know your husband is due soon and I pray for a wonderful reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha...loving your pages and I'm glad you are a fun artist!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY talented sister! What pretty, fun pages you have. I am inspired to return to my crafting space!

    ReplyDelete