Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Current Crafty space

This is what my craft room looks like....for now.  Plan to overhaul it for more optimal usefulness once the hubster comes home--maybe.  I am pretty comfortable in here, but have no workspace because every surface is too cluttered!  I think that is an ongoing problem even though this is the largest space to date.  Maybe at some point I have to stop adding stuff...nah who am I kidding??!!!  I just need to KEEP organizing lol.  Here are some girlies I made last night too:

Thanks for stopping by and I PROMISE I will visit you ladies that I have neglected lately....sorry.  I have finally started taking care of some medical issues that were not only wearing on me physically, but emotionally too. It is what it is so  THANKS to my faithful few followers/friends :0)

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your crafy space!! And, it doesn't look too cluttered to me! (Says Miss-Every-horizontal-surface-she-owns-is-covered-with-stuff!) Thanks for sharing your space with us. So looking forward to hearing the news when Chip arrives home! Prayers continue, dear sister!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room!! It looks like the perfect studio. We just got in a new mixed media book at work about faces (similiar to what you've been creating) I think it's a must have in my library, hopefully it will be still there when payday comes. If not, I know my boss ordered more, I'll just have to be a little patient.
    Again, fantastic room and beautiful art from the heart!!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha love your crafty space and so much more your art. It is time to get you an etsy shop so you can sale some of this beautiful work. Definitely WOWS here. Love the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I don't know what the standard is but that's gotta be a pro set up :)

    ReplyDelete