Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Autumn??

 So here's my pumpkin stack...its actually not that crooked, I just take bad photos!  Anyhoo, I have enjoyed this neutral palette this year...i had autumn colors in my home for years, so I am enjoying the clean and simple look.  I can revamp these next year when it is not like 90 degrees outside!!
I also used this color scheme for some easy peasy candles with stuff I already had on hand (except the beans that I picked up at the grocery store).  I wanted acorns, but couldn't find any and now I am glad because I read they could sprout worms...ewww.  The beans were dirt cheap and could always be spray painted for another occasion...

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are enjoying some cool fall weather for me ;0)!

4 comments:

  1. I love your fall decorations, Marsha. That's the most beautiful pumpkin stack I've seen. How did you do the print on the pumpkins?

    Blessings and hugs!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DIY decor! I started eyeing lots of these ideas on Pinterest & will need to add your pics to my Board! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pumpkins!!! (And fall decorations!) Love that color scheme. . .and what do you mean NEXT YEAR when it won't be 90 degrees. I thought you and Chip were moving to Arizona!! I am SOOOOOO sad! :D Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving on your pumpkins Marsha! And if they aren't a little crooked...you should make them that way! :) Such a cUte idea!

    ReplyDelete