Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkin Stack

Fall has always been my favorite season....the crisp air, the vibrant colors, spicy flavors all invoke a nostalgic feeling and a promise of the holidays just ahead.  WELL....since none of that is really present here in sunny Hawaii, I decided to do my fall pumpkin project in very neutral colors.  All my pumpkin decorations are black, white and green so this fits right in.  I actually like this color scheme...for this year anyway and I can always change it up next time with some paint, paper or decoupage!  It is the first year I actually put out fall decorations here, so that is a feat in and of itself ;0). 

3 comments:

  1. That touch of green is perfect! Those are cute flower embellishments, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this and love the coloring of your pumpkins. Great idea and wonderful piece of art! blessings Marsha and hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the color scheme. . .not a fan of orange, anyway! Fall is a great time and October especially as we celebrate the Reformation! So thankful to see your work once again adding beauty, salt and light to the blogosphere! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete