Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Fun with PicMonkey App...

This app is so fun and easy to use!  I recently killed my laptop and am trying to re-build a picture gallery in the new one and spent some time playing with these photos from my Droid.
Love and miss this guy so much...he is such a gift from God and my best friend.  I am very thankful for him and that we can still communicate while he is deployed. It has been such a blessing to see how the Lord is growing us both individually and strengthening our relationship in this separation.   We both by God's grace work at it and make every effort to build one another up and pray diligently.  As great as that is...I am very much looking forward to being reunited! Oh, and I have been crafting and making some cool art journal pages...so I promise to share more of that soon too!  Be sure to check out the pic of my needy little poodle friend on the sidebar too ;0). 

4 comments:

  1. AWWWW, you two look so beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have two little love birds in the trees behind you!! ;-) Cute pics!! Ginger is pretty cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! So clever of you and love the captions and the picture of little miss stinky with her big heart!! You are funny! Hugs and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet. Between you and Natalie (with her digital scrapbooking) you girls have totally impressed me this morning. Nice to be loved isn't it. I feel loved and appreciated too. Thanks for sharing. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete