Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bleeding Hearts

This month I finally followed along with Christy's video for her monthly mixed media kit and I have to say I think it is stinkin' cute!  It was just the creative kick in the pants that I needed this week.  These are a cute version of the bleeding heart flower like these
These are much more beautiful in their naturally created state, but I did enjoy a crafty take on them! 

4 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful, Marsha! I really like the whimsical freedom of your piece! It's so fun and cheerful!
    I have Christy's video saved in a playlist and haven't seen it yet. Now I just can't wait to!
    We used to have a bleeding heart in our yard but it must not have survived one of our winters!
    I look forward to seeing more!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Wonderful happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are inspiring me, Marsha!! This is so sweet, and you are right it's so stinkin' cute!! Love your version! Gotta check out that video. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling!! Hmmm, wonder who you had in mind when you made this? It's a beaut!

    ReplyDelete