Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, August 17, 2012

BEST spaghetti ever!!

I listen to wretched radio regularly as I am crafting.  I usually am informed about Christian worldview issues, encouraged in my efforts to witness boldly for Christ etc.  This week however, Todd Friel (the host) offered to share a recipe for amazing spaghetti.  Lately mine has not been turning out well, so I was intrigued.  I emailed and he responded.  One trip to the grocery store later, and I had the very BEST spaghetti I ever ate.  Not so good for my hips, but oh so very delicious on my lips!!  If you are a pasta lover like me you would want to give this a try!  Here is the link for the recipe....hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello to you, my friend! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It was such a nice surprise to hear from you! Your spaghetti looks so delicious...thanks for sharing the recipe link!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks yummy so I'll check out the recipe. . .and I'm with you on Wretched Radio . . .love it! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete