Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amazing God

As soon as I put some texture and gesso on this page, I knew what I wanted it to be (rare for me)!  It came out pretty close to what I had envisioned except the wonky words...but hopefully their meaning will outweigh their placement!  The mountain ranges and blue water here on the island never cease to cause me to wonder at the marvelous creator and long for the day when I can see him and all things redeemed for His glory.  I am very thankful for not only the free gift of Grace that Christ has given to me....but for the sufficient word that encourages, refreshes and guides me all of my days.  It is a beautiful thing to know God more and more through the scriptures and have them shape and refine my perception of the world and people around me.   He is amazing and so very worthy of all of the life that I have and the devotion that I can give. 

2 comments:

  1. Amen! He never ceases to amaze me and His handiwork is so worthy of praise (and that includes you!) Beautiful work, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd that Amen! God is so awesome in everything that I know without a doubt I need Him more now than yesterday. Beautiful Marsha.

    ReplyDelete