Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Some of my DIY projects....

Aloha blog friends!  These are not necessarily my most recent endeavors, but I took some time to upload several photos this morning so that I can begin posting again.  The first photo is the up-cycled filing cabinet project that Chip helped me with prior to our move....I was an ugly (and moldy) mess when we picked it up....but with some bleach, paint, wallpaper and molding it is now a beauty!  I used the same treatment on the adjacent drawers to my craft table and LOVE how it turned out.  The two tier stand is just two dishes from Target, a wood candle stick from the craft store, paint and glue.  Easy peasy and cute!  The twine flowers in the bottom dish are also a diy project that were really fun to make--even though I have no idea what I will use them on....YET ha!  Finally super simple magnet board made from a peice of galvanized metal, scrapbook paper and a frame to hold my movers and shapers dies.  Hope you enjoyed seeing these projects and that you will not just "pin" your ideas but put some into practice!
I have been busy with getting my house to look more like a home, volunteering more time at my church and dealing with all the day to day "stuff" that we all have, but will be more faithful to not only blog but visit and comment as well.  THANK YOU to those of you who keep up with me and check in on me from time to time---it has blessed me more than you know!

6 comments:

  1. What fabulous projects! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! So glad to see what you've been up to and to know you're doing well. :o) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that file cabinet finish. Looks so professional, fabulous job. Neat bowl and sweet twine flowers. Your magnet board is a great idea to organize the metal dies.
    Thanks for visiting and commenting, too!! Blessings to you and looking forward to seeing more of your work.
    All my best!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed seeing your projects. I love the colors and shapes of the dishes you chose for your tiered stand. I like the jar of stamps I see in the background. That looks great. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects...I think my favorite is the 2 tier stand! It can be used so many ways. Thanks for following my blog...your comments are inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented!! LOVE that file cabinet: it turned out beautifully! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete