Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Updates...

Aloha blogging friends!  Just thought I'd share a little snapshot of one of the many lovely trees here in Hawaii that I get to see on my daily walks....now that my son is on his vacation it is just me and my rotten little poodle who is high demand!  The great weather and beautiful foliage are good reward for me during her many outings.  Anyhoo....I have not heard from Lisa to claim her prize, so I took the liberty to pass it on to a loyal follower whose address I just happen to already have ;0).  Drumroll please..................NATALIE your package is in the mail!  I hope that you enjoy it!  I am also taking advantage of this quiet time to REALLY organize my craft space and all the closets that just got crammed when we moved in. Mahalo Nui Loa for taking the time to stop by and  I hope to be back with fun stuff to share soon!  
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy!! What a blessing for me, thanks Marsha! You know that those supplies will get lots of TLC!
    What tree is that? It is gorgeous!! Does it have a scent?
    Thanks again and I will be watching for the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Natalie!! Have fun and can't wait to see what you come up with using all of that fun stuff!! Marsha, those are beautiful and ditto what Natalie asked! Have fun closet cleaning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I guess we all need to hang out at Marsha's blog. Congrats to Natalie. Beautiful tree Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your new blog look & seeing your artistic projects! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete