Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Blog Candy Update...

 I have not forgotten about the blog candy and wanted to do an update with more photos! There will be at least on small canvas included too (didn't think you needed a photo of that).  I will draw a winner on Monday the 11th.  So any comments made on the original post or any posts between now and then will be eligible.  Hopefully that will give me time to figure out how to do the random generator...or I will just type out all the names and take a photo of the drawing.  I think that may be more fun.  Any comments are appreciated and I will still double the chances for blog suggestions.  Oh, and I will probably add more to the stash between now and then...I like there to be SOME surprise on arrival ;0).  Thanks for checking me out and I am looking forward to sharing some of my stash!
Texture Stamps
New Stamp Set

Paper Assortment


TEXTURE!
accessories


8 comments:

  1. You are such a sweetie... Nice goodies... loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. opps for got to mention... gotta love the bubble wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those fun goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those goodies look even more enticing in these close up photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This candy looks yummy. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your goodies. The texture I love the most. I have been looking all over for the little puncinella.

    thanks so much!!
    Torri

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great giveaway! Would love to relieve you of some of your stash! Thanks!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete