Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, April 23, 2012


Today's project started with the simple sketch...new skill I am working on.  I took the pencil drawing from my book and did it on watercolor paper.  I used water color crayons, some distress inks, stickles, some stamps and my doodle pen to pull it together once I ran it through my tag die cut.  I think it is a reflection of the sketching I am currently working on and learning from Junelle Jacobson, the mixing of different mediums that I have learned from Christy Tomlinson and the pretty flower itself I take from watching some of Donna Downey's videos.  I think a pan pastel class from her will be in order before the summer is out!  So I used my collective inspiration from these artists to make a tag that is still uniquely me and speaks to my desire to continually grow in His grace!  Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome :o)

4 comments:

  1. You've been so blessed with artistic talent and you are truly expanding those talents with your sketching! Wow!! I love seeing your artwork but more importantly seeing how you glorify our Lord through it, I praise the Lord for you Marsha. To God be all the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha Wow is all I can say. You are really growing with your mixed media and art. Love it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know...it almost looks like a stamp. Have you ever thought about designing them? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete