Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Live in the Moment...



This is a recent mixed media piece that I am sharing today.  It is pretty much like most of my small canvases, full of color, pattern, paint and pretty much anything laying on my desk at the time.  That's why I love this medium so much...helps me use all the fun stuff I have in my craft space AND has helped me let go (sort of) of wanting everything to be perfect!  I cut this clock from a magazine and knew I wanted to use it somehow and this is where it led me. My heart is in this moment in time where I can creatively express myself and it doesn't have to be for a purpose or fit any criteria.  I have the blessing of my #1 fan to just take some time to develop artistically and I am very, very grateful for just that.  I am living in this moment with its challenges, burdens and joys all wrapped up in the sometimes messy and always beautiful life I lead in Christ! 

5 comments:

  1. Amen! And another beautiful work of {h}eart! Love the layers, the elements, the textures and the "living in the moment" theme. . .the Lord does tell us to make the most of our days and to not worry about tomorrow. . .so thankful for you and for your encouraging, God honoring posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your mixed media canvases, Marsha. You're my favorite mixed media artist. Hugs and prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this mixed media canvas...All the layers and the saying = Gorgeous :)

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Marsha! This piece is just fabulous! Definitely one of my favorites of yours! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now I'm all caught up! Sorry for so many comments all at once! lol I was out of commission for a time and it took me this long to catch up. Yours was one blog where I really wanted to see everything! You have been busy...and it's all been wonderful! I'll try to keep up now and spread my comments out! :o)

    ReplyDelete