Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

He Loves Me!

OK, so my husband is in Afghanistan living in a 10 man (super dusty) tent with a cot, his gear and a lap top with limited computer access.  So the natural thing for him to do is orchestrate sending me flowers, right?  Seriously, I am so blessed to have this husband who loves me beyond my understanding.  I used to be a little hurt quite honestly when everyone and I mean EVERYONE who knows us tells me how blessed I am to have such a great husband.  It seemed that the implication was I don't deserve him....well I don't quite frankly.  That just makes me more grateful for him!  He knew that I had a pretty rough day recently and was determined to let me know that time, distance and circumstance cannot diminish any part of our relationship.  It is a picture of the gospel...the relentless pursuit of my heart is a gift from God through Christ and my husband.  I am very blessed indeed....and thankful that I don't get what I deserve but so much more!

5 comments:

  1. What a couple of sweeties, both of you! God bless you both and I pray your man will be back by your side in no time. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, that man inspires me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so sweet of him to keep on expressing his love to you even when he's this far. Can I tell you one of my opinions about people complimenting you on having a wonderful husband? When women say that, they don't mean that you are not good enough for him, what they mean is that, their husband's are not as good and loving as your's:-)
    Have a great weekend.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful and so sweet of him! I hope he's back home soon!! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete