Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Art...hearts and sheep


Here are a couple of art journal pages that I have been working on after signing up for the class


I have always enjoyed being a student and learning new things.  At this stage in my life I am finding myself in the in between in so many ways.  From that perspective, I am enjoying being a complete novice and learning so many new techniques with paint, paper and all sorts of mediums.  I feel like a child when it comes to art...and like a senior citizen when giving advice to a young college student from church tonight over the phone.  My old soul has met my inner child...hahaha.  At any rate, I do enjoy "pretty things" and hope that there is a blessing in that for others not just myself.  Thanks for stopping by and checking my progress ;0).

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Marsha. I love Christy Tomlinson's workshops. They're so fun!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to look up Christy Tomlinson's workshops! Don't know if it would help, but you are doing some fabulous work here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! I really like that..."the Art of Wild Abandonment"! How fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete