Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Procrastination and Project share!

I admit that I should be busy cleaning and organizing right now...but I AM waiting for a couple of businesses to open so I can make some calls, so I may as well sneak in a post.  That's my story and I am sticking to it ;0)!  This is a dry clay doll I made as a part of my workshop with Christy Thomlinson...so fun.

This is a gift tag that I made from using wool felting...it was on my darlin' hubby's Valentine's day gift bag.






 This is the front and back of a small notebook that I altered with a she art girl to take down all my crafty ideas...or just maybe 'cause I wanted something to paint on and this was handy lol.
So glad my camera is working today...that last picture was a real stinker!!

















Thanks for stopping by...now back to work for me!







3 comments:

  1. Marsha, I love your clay doll. She turned out beautiful. I haven't tried making one yet. I love your She Art girl journal, so pretty. I love her hair. I have a hard time doing hair.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your clay doll also and the cute tag which I am sure your husband loved! And, last but definitely not least your little she art girl journal. You are amazing at this. Just love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really am enjoying seeing your new artwork. Also, your photography of your work is great- can you give me pointers? I've gotten better at new blogger template, so if you need help I'll trade! :) TGIF.

    ReplyDelete