Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, February 6, 2012

How sweet it is....

This is a super fun little candy jar that I made from a thrift store jar and candle stick combo after watching a quick tutorial online a few weeks ago.  It promised to be a quick and simple project using some spray paint and E6000...and for most people it probably would be.  Ummm....I had to re-do the whole thing like 3 times because I couldn't get the paint to stick!!  Gotta' love this Hawaiian humidity lol.  At any rate, I was determined to do this fun little project and am happy with the final result.  The peanut M&Ms are a big hit with my boys when they visit my "mom cave" too ;0).  I have several projects that are completed from a little time here and there, so I finally took some photos today and will be posting them this week along with some personal updates.  Thanks for those of you who follow me, for those who bless me with your kind comments and I will catch up on my commenting soon too!  Have a SWEET day :0).

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Marsha!! This is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet!! And yummy :-) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your candy jar sure did end up turning out fabulous despite your struggles with it, Marsha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You are so talented girl!

    ReplyDelete