Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

His love demonstrated

As Valentine's Day approaches hearts are everywhere and "love" is in the air.  While I appreciate warm gushy romantic feelings as much as the next gal...there is a much greater love that brings immense joy everyday in my life. No matter how I "feel" on any given day I have great joy in knowing that God's love has been lavished on me in spite of what I deserve.  There is NO greater expression of love than Christ bearing the wrath of God on my behalf.  His love for me was out of His character and nature and not due to anything I had to offer.  This is amazing love is for EVERYONE who will just place their trust in the righteousness of Christ alone.  I am embedding a video that captures this truth as well as I think such a medium can Amazing Love.  I pray that if you read this post and do not know Christ as your Lord and savior that this is the day that you will come to him in repentance and faith that you might live and know the fullness of joy with Him forever. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, this is absolutely beautiful. Isn't it wonderful to know that He loves us no matter what.

    It's nice to see your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Marsha!! I just shared that same veres with Abby in my comment there! Such wonderful truth! His love is so far reaching! We cannot even comprehend it, so glad He keeps it simple for us. Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so!
    God bless! Praying for your study this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEN!! Gorgeous piece, Marsha! Wonderful sharing as well! Put them together and they inspire me to really want to create something with all the wonderful goodies you sent me! Hopefully VERY soon! Thank you for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, I'm so excited to see your project linked to Scripture Thursday. A beautiful piece of art work with God's word and love spread across it. God must have been working in our hearts this week as our posts are following the same theme. Not a coincidence. Thank you for sharing about God's love here. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN!! O love of God, how strong and true!
    Eternal, and yet ever new! Love is not a "feeling" it is an action. . For God so loved that world THAT HE GAVE His only Son. . while we were yet sinners, God DEMONSTRATED HIS LOVE toward us. . reconciling us in Christ. . .blessings, dear sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad to rejoice in my Savior with you!!! Thank you for that fabulous reminder--and your card is stunning! :) God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! God gave us the ultimate valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Marsha and such a great piece to show the love of God with! I am thankful that I do know Him as my Lord and that each and everyday I grow closer to seeing Him!

    ReplyDelete