Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Teacher Gifts

 These were my son's teacher gifts this year...I bought some plain brown bags then stamped with various snowflakes and embossed them in white.  I added a homemade tag and greeting.
Inside were these cute chalkboard mugs and I added the candy cane and Starbucks hot cocoa for a tasty treat.  In High School the teacher's gift is like times 10...so inexpensive is the route to go!

I am glad to have these and a few more work/school gifts done so I can focus on the last minute preparations for my family Christmas...my poor hubby is the one person I have yet to bless with my "mad shopping skills" lol!  I am confident that I can make something happen while he is at work next week ;0).


4 comments:

  1. I still have to shop for my dear hubby, too!! Yikes, time is ticking! Love your pretty brown bag! The white embossing is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they loved them! {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this also. So cute and so creative. I need to come see you so we can hang out and you can teach me all of your neat tricks! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete