Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Potpourri.....




I have been pretty busy getting boxes in the mail, shopping, errands, work/school party prep etc.  I have found a little time here and there to make a couple of projects that I wanted to share today.



This is a pretty clean and simple Christmas card...maybe for next year since I am WAY behind for this year's mailing...


This next card just kinda' evolved when I was trying out a CB die/EF combo that I had not used yet....




And finally my new favorite thing to do a canvas...I had these yarn flowers completed for weeks just waiting to be finished, so this week I took 5 here and there to put together this canvas.  I must say I enjoy this way more than cards.....

I have another project to show you and a give-a-way, but my camera battery is dead and I have pressing errands.  I am very optimistic that starting next week I will have more craft/blog time.

Hope your Christmas preparations are going smoothly and that TODAY is the day that you will do what you've been putting off, or rest from doing too much....just being content in the day for what it is and will bring.  Tomorrow is another story and will unfold quickly enough!






5 comments:

  1. Really lovely cards, Marsha! Your canvas is gorgeous! Such a HAPPY creation! Thank you so much for sharing!
    My "to do" list seems to be getting longer with nothing getting crossed off. But for some reason it just doesn't concern me! lol
    Hope your weekend is full of JOY!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as usual. . .and I just love your canvases!! Those little yarn flowers are darling and love your reference to the verse!! You are so gifted, my dear friend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Marsha!...I especially love the canvas art...that is so cool! You should think about selling those! :)

    {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Hawaii girl! Just stopping by to see what you've been up to and wow, my eyes have popped out! Beautiful cards and the canvas is totally amazing! Sure do miss you a lot! Hope you and your family are doing great! Love and hugs, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha I love your canvas and your cards! You are so talented and I am sure you need to make a tutorial on how you do your canvases! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete