Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas today...we are enjoying a very quiet afternoon in lovely weather!

Nancy, I will be happy to send you the bag of goodies!  Just email me with your mailing address and I will get it out asap.  Cassandra and Jan will also be receiving a little something from me.  Thanks for all the kind comments and encouragement along the way.

May the rest of your year be blessed and peaceful!


Marsha




5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Marsha! :)

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Marsha! You're so sweet! Thanks so much for your generosity!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and all is well and no more sick bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you, Marsha!! I already receive such blessings from you, sweet friend and sister!!

    ReplyDelete