Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dreamy Cream and White Wreath!

OK...I have envisioned a house done in white and cream decor since I was in High School...something about that color palette just seems so clean and refreshing....I WILL have a white couch one day (Lord willing) :0).  In the meantime, that is the direction I have been taking my craft space, and I love it.  When this wreath tutorial came along I was all over it!  I plan to share the picture with the original artist Jeanne Oliver and I hope she likes how I interpreted her project.   I am THRILLED with how it came out and it will grace my creative space year round.  I had to photograph it in my chair for a good backdrop, but I plan to hang it later today :0).  I used scripture from Ephesians chapter 1 for the butterflies as a beautiful reminder of His Grace in my life!  Thanks for stopping by and I always appreciate any comments or feedback that you have to offer.

7 comments:

  1. It definitly looks good and fitting for all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitly looks good and fitting for all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaak!! Marsha!! This is lovely!! Love, love, love it! The textures, the flowers, the butterflies, the scriptures!Gorgeous, girl!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Marsha and I love the idea for the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS Marsha!...this is gorgeous! Love the simply elegance...defintely something I would hang in a heartbeat.... Tutorial please! LOL

    {sMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marsha this is just beautiful my friend. Now I want to make it. THanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete