Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Give-a-Way!!!

First, I will share my latest canvas that I made last night....can I say that I love it??  I do!  The best part is that I had made another canvas that I hated....so I methodically stripped the canvas and started over (drives hubby crazy when I do that), but I am SO much happier with this piece!  It just speaks to me and my growth this year personally and dare I say artistically?  I really enjoy the tactile aspect of using paint, fabric, and all forms of media in expressing myself.  I am so looking forward to growing and developing more of my own style as I continue.

This week did not turn out like I expected...my son has had a stomach virus and my husband worked even longer hours than usual AND I had a dentist appt.--yuck!  Today is a new day and the sun is shining, my husband is home for the next 4 days and I am hopeful that darling son is better.  We are off to shop and explore and prepare for the weekend!

Anyhoo...on to the good stuff.  I put together a large bag of goodies that I truly think anyone would love.  I included enough product to make several projects moving into Valentine's Day and beyond.  Without further ado, here is a photo of what I have put together....


There is a greeting stamp set (new from Hero Arts), Stickers, Rub-Ons, Ephemera, Trim, Buttons, Handmade Embellishments, 2 Embossing Folders, Orange Distress Ink, A piece of Magic Foam, Vintage Book Paper, Twine, a mini canvas...and more!

There are no strings attached...just leave a comment and I will draw a winner on Christmas day!  





5 comments:

  1. So many lovely project since my last visit! I love your white and cream wreath! However, your canvases are always my favorite! They are truly beautiful, and the words and Scriptures you add are always inspiring! The colors you use are also fabulous! Thanks so much for the added bonus of a giveaway! The first comment never win but it's still wonderful! lol I wish you a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas, Marsha, as we Celebrate the birth of our Savior!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, this piece is absolutely beautiful. I love how all the colors flow so nice and all the textures and the blue background poking through. So pretty! Hugs

    Merry Christmas hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE your canvas. . and the message it sends. . .the bird singing contently from her bubble as the flower/sun blooms brightly!! Rejoicing with you this season as we celebrate the mystery of the incarnation of our Savior! Amazing love. . .how can it be!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your post Marcia and I love your canvas. I am thinking about doing 4 to match in my bathroom and I just love how yours come together. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your canvas is beautiful, Marsha!! You are creating some gorgeous art pieces! God bless.

    ReplyDelete