Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Shopping at the Hardware Store!!

OK, I am WAY too excited over my little invention, but I don't often have such epiphanies...so I am savoring this sweet little victory.  I had been looking for a grid roller stamp lately without any success.  Also, ever since I received a lovely ATC with drywall tape on it, I have been meaning to buy some.  Now that I am doing so much mixed media I decided today was the day...especially after pricing some sticky mesh at the craft store that was just as expensive for one piece as was this whole roll.  ANYWAY...as I was walking around, checking out the many cool things that I imagined re-purposing for art when I came up this perfect little roller.  LIGHTBULB....I know have my very own little grid roller stamp which is gonna' be SO cool on future projects!  Go shopping in your hubby's shed/garage/tool box, there's no telling what you'll find to craft with.  Chances are he will think it's cool too ;0). 

2 comments:

  1. How clever you are!! Great idea. . .I'm headed to the Ace Hardware in town tomorrow and pick up some of this fun stuff!! Can't wait to see your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha! Just stopping by to say hi and I miss you!!! I love your new toy.....can't wait to see it in action! Hope you and your family are doing great! Hugs and blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete