Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free Indeed!

Today is Scripture Thursday linky party over at Little Birdie Blessings blog.  I thought this piece would be perfect to share there today.  Abby is a real sweetheart and is always an encouragement and a blessing.  She regularly exhorts us to count our blessings daily.  There are many small things in each day that bring me joy and I am going to take Abby's challenge and start writing them down!  I'll share my notebook soon on that.  For today I can't think of anything better to rejoice over than the freedom in Christ!  I also want to share here my favorite modern hymn  In Christ Alone. It is the gospel sung so beautifully and brings joyful tears to my eyes each and every time I hear it!  I hope it will bless you too.  Thanks for those who stop by and esp those who regularly encourage me with your gracious comments :0).

5 comments:

  1. Marsha, your post brings tears to my eyes. Thank you my sweet friend for the blessing of YOU to me. Your project is absolutely delightful. Of course I love the scripture on the project but really enjoy how you laid it out and the altered art collage feel. Just beautiful. Thank you for linking it to Scripture Thursday. I listened to the video you linked up, I know that hymn but hadn't heard Keith & Kristyn sing it. What a beautiful way to portray the words. Thanks so much for sharing. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, I'm loving the canvases you have been sharing! Each one so unique and beautifully done! I love the hymn you've mentioned. Travis Cottrell sings it also and it is so moving! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post- amazing project! Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece conveys such a powerful message, Marsha. It really touches my heart. It's very beautiful. God bless you. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo Marsha, this is beautiful. I love all the texture. What do you use to add your textures?

    ReplyDelete