Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Celebrate EVERY day



Happy Veteran's day to those who are, who have and who support our service members.  We have all benefited from the sacrifice of many.  This is not a perfect country...never has been nor will it ever be.  Still, I do count it a blessing to have enjoyed the liberty that we enjoy especially in matters of faith. I am counting my blessings today and enjoying time with my family and care group from church tonight.  This canvas I make a few weeks ago...when I wasn't "feeling" so cheery, is a happy reminder to me that EVERY DAY is a gift from God and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it :0).  I used some fun papers, punches, stickles, stencil, stamps, rhinestones,  embossing folder, paint and word stickers to make this happy home scene.  It makes me smile and hope it does for you too!  Love, love, love being able to use all the resources in my craft room on one project...SO fun!  I have more in store in the days to come...until then, I pray that you have reason to rejoice in each day as a gift from God.

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Marsha!! Love the cheerful colors, no wonder it makes you smile.
    Rejoice in the Lord, always. Again I say rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Amen and Amen!! Joy just exudes from that little canvas, Marsha with the bright sunshine, the blue sky, green grass and darling little house! May the Lord bless you, dear sister!

    ReplyDelete