Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beautiful Beige....

Today I have two items to share...the first is an up-cycled can from an item on my Pinterest board.  The second is a mini canvas that I made after watching  this episode of art redefined on my craft channel.  It is raining today so my lighting wasn't very good...one of these days I will get a proper light box set up...just not high on my list of priorities at the moment!  Anyway, I really love this gal...most of my canvases already have names on them for gifts, but this one I am keeping for me!  Off for a busy Saturday with the fam, thanks for stopping by :0)!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project and card, love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are beautiful Marsha! Thanks for sharing and I may have to do one of those cans and the girl on the canvas is beautiful! I would keep for myself also!

    ReplyDelete