Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Autumn Days...

Nothing says fall like college football...too bad UF is not having a stellar year.  That hasn't dampened my hubby's devotion to his Alma mater though :0).  I started today's mini canvas with a fun piece of fall pattern paper then embellished it with stamps, stickles, rub-ons and modeling paste that I colored with acrylic paint.  This was the first canvas that I did that I was totally happy with the outcome...I foresee using it in conjunction with some cute metal pumpkins I have for a small display.  While I do miss the cool crisp days and turning leaves...I do appreciate the scenery we enjoy daily for now.  It is also only a season and as my mother used to say..."This too shall pass".  Use to make me crazy...but it is true!  Ecclesiastes 3:1
I pray for the richest blessings to you and yours today :0).

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful, Marsha!!! Love it. . perfectly conveys the falling leaves, the warmth! You definitely have mastered this technique/style/medium! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these canvas art pieces!! This is beautiful with the pretty embellishments and the gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo Marsha, I love this! The colors are so full of fall, what an inspiration this is. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, just stopping by to see how you were doing.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete