Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Old Friends

This is my card for the clean and simple Saturday challenge at CPC today.  I have been seriously neglecting not only my blog, but commenting in my reader too.  I think that I am going to make some big changes soon to my blog and hope to increase my posting and traffic here.  Thanks to those who have stuck with me...I see blog candy in the future so stay tuned!  Back to the card...acquaintances abound, but true friends are precious and few.  The trials and joys of life that shape us become much richer and days seem brighter because of the ones who know me best and love me most.  This one is for my long time friend Cheryl...hope she likes it!  Thanks for stopping by and hope you like my CAS card highlighting this fun paper!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card. . .you are a CAS master and this just proves it! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a delightful card Marsha, I like the technique of embossing patterned paper. I'm not as creative as I'd like to be with my embossing folders. Love the new blog background. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete