Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Natural Beauty

This is a quick CAS card I made for the Color Monday Challenge at CPC today.  I really love the fall and the earthy tones that come with it....I don't see any outside my window right now, but that is ok.  This is just a season in my life also!
I plan to do some refining and re-defining in my craft space and blog to more reflect this season of my life and so that quite honestly it is more joyful and less dutiful for me to blog.  My subtitle is livin', lovin' and stampin'...I plan to share a little more of all of that.
Hopefully that translates into more readable....but I am not holding my breath on that one! 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog design! Beautiful, classy, refreshing! And. .then this card. . .knock me off my chair, beautiful! That sponging on the edges of the sentiment panel is sublime! (well, you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the new look here, Marsha!! Your card is a beauty!! Love that embossing or is that how the white paper comes? Or did you use a bone folder on it? At any rate, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, good colors, the brown ribbon really completes it. Nice job. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete