Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shine!

I made this card for this week's Bible Verse Challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.  Abby does such a wonderful job with this challenge each week, her blog is also just such a sweet refreshment for me.  She has the most serene and sweet spirit that just translates even across the web.  At any rate, I chose to ink up one of my Lizzie Anne Design stamps for this challenge ( I am sad to see them closing), because I wanted a more rugged lighthouse image.  This is a pretty simple card which is usual for me, but I think it came together nicely and will be for an encouragement to my pastor this week.  Walking by faith and advancing the Gospel is not the life for the faint of heart...and can be challenging.  It is good to encourage others always, especially those who are dedicated to proclaiming the Kingdom.  May the Grace of God be with you today.

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, Marsha! It's definitely shines brightly. . .and I know your pastor will love it! Thanks for providing a link, too. Blessings and prayers for a wonderful Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Marsha! Love all the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, this is lovely and I just know your pastor appreciated it so much! The background "rays" look great and fits so perfectly with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you did the rays in the background! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete