Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shelter of the Almighty

I pulled this card together for a late entry into last weeks Fun on Friday challenge at CPC.  This was a great challenge and a pleasure to participate in.   Worry, fear and doubt cannot plaque me when I am meditating on the sovereignty and goodness of God.  He takes care of even the smallest birds in the sky, how much more has He taken care of me?  More than I sadly take the time to be grateful for on most days.  Thanks for stopping by, and I pray that you are blessed AND thankful for it!


1 comment:

  1. Oh the goodness and sovereignty of God, He takes those pressures and the cares of this world right off my shoulders and put them onto His (as if I could do anything about it, anyway!! Ha!) God is so good! Your card is lovely, I'm still trying to play!! Cannot take my crafty stuff out with little ones around though!

    ReplyDelete