Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Precious Friend

 For this week's clean and simple Saturday challenge I chose to highlight the out of the box technique.  For my sample I used two stamp sets and left the butterfly wings outside the nestability border when cutting it out.  I added a few embellishments to compliment the MME paper and that's it.  This technique appealed to me and my spiritual application is that in Christ there is no "box"...to grow in His Grace means constantly being willing to be stretched beyond my natural comfort zone.  I don't always appreciate that in the midst of the process, but I am so blessed that the Lord will not leave me to my own complacency.  Thanks for looking and I pray that you are having a blessed Holiday weekend celebrating the national liberty that we enjoy.  It is that liberty that allows me to worship openly and I am thankful to God for that!

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning. . .the background DP is gorgeous, but the way you've done the sentiment panel and the butterfly and then added the flourish! Da bomb, girl! I just love this card!

    ReplyDelete