Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Digital Sunrise

Pheasant Silhouette
I made this card using a gorgeous new silhouette image from Angela Coles of Toucan Scraps that can be found here.  Angela is very talented with digital images while I am just learning.  I did manage to figure out how to air brush the background, but Angela also has a great tutorial here for that.    If you stop over to check it out...you may notice a bow tutorial recently too (hint, hint).  This card sadly, does not photograph anywhere close to how vibrant and bold the color contrast is in person.  My husband was disappointed that I did not make this a more masculine card for a  hunter.  I see elegance, he sees a rifle and dinner...which is really funny because since I have known him, he has never even remotely been interested in hunting! Men! haha

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card, Marsha! I'll have to check out Angela's tutorial! Your hubby is funny but very typical!! Sounds a lot like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is incredibly elegant Marsha, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous, Marsha! Love the background and the way you've showcased the image. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous air-brushing Marsha! Wow, I need you to give me a tutorial. Fantastic creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! S T U N N I N G ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bow tutorial? You know I'm there! Thanks for the links! Love the airbrushed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is definitely a wow card Marsha! You did excellent on the background and bow.

    ReplyDelete