Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, July 22, 2011

CPC July Retro/Vintage Blog Hop!


This is a card/paper weight that I made from a digital image that I downloaded and using a free font download for the inside corresponding scripture.  I was not very much into vintage images before this month's theme at CPC, but I am now!  I used an embossing folder and nestability dies to finish off this card that I did not even have to color (gotta love that)!  I really love the old fashioned feel of this card and hope you enjoy it too!  Thanks for stopping by and by all means join in the hop if you haven't already!  SDG Marsha

9 comments:

  1. They are just beautiful, Marsha and what a great idea to do a matching set! Love that inside too. . .great font! :D Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I need to go TIDE. . ey up! :D Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Marsha and so that verse is perfect for it!! From caterpillar to butterfly...He truly does make something beautiful in it's time - His perfect time! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous and creative what a lovely set! Beautiful Marsha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH LaLa, this is beautiful! Marsha you have really out did yourself on this one. Gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY, this is stunning. That butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Marsha! Lovely work on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Marsha, looks 3D. You really did a nice job with this. Thanks for adding my button to your sidebar. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete