Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Monday, June 6, 2011

His Love

This was my sample for the CASS challenge at CPC on Saturday.  In addition to being spurred on by several of the other challenges there last week, the colors and feel of this card were motivated by some recent re-working of my craft space.  I am super exciting with how it's coming together and will post some pictures soon.  In the meantime, I hope you like my card and that this verse brings joy to your heart as it does mine.  The Lord is mighty to save indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, this is wonderful! Scrumptious vintage design and the scripture says it all! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha girl, what an amazing card! Your style and creativity knocks me out! Thanks so much for playing in the Stamping in Time Challenge! Good luck and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete