Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Trust in the Lord

I made this CAS card for today's CPC Fun of Friday challenge to use butterflies and flowers on a card...I added the shimmery tulle on the side so that I could play along with the Bloggers Challenge today too (finally)!  I just bought this yummy K & Co paper and Prima Flowers butterflies so they were begging to be used.  I die cut the center of the patterned paper so that the verse would be framed by it.  Thanks for looking and your comments are always appreciated!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Marsha. I love everything about it. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Marsha! That paper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I hadn't seen the tulle before. . .love it, the paper and the butterfly. Most of all, I love the Scripture. . .and am thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty effect to cut the shape from the DSP and let the sentiment show from below! Pretty shimmery tulle- love that touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, love the shimmery ribbon you have on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful scripture verse! Love your papers, added butterfly and shimmery Tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely. Such pretty colors and the Shimmery Tulle looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete