Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ta-Dah!

I have looked at this stamp for the longest time over at MFT, and finally just bought it.  I don't have any girls and have no idea what I will use this card for...and that's kinda' the point.  Sometimes crafting is just for enjoyment...I know shocking right?  This silly little mouse in a tu-tu just makes me smile every single time I look at it.  Maybe it's just the little girl inside of me that wanted to be a pretty dancer...or just memories of all the adorable little girls on the block at Ft Benning always playing dress up in their princess costumes. Whatever the reason, I just enjoy this image and this was a fun card to make.  Last week was a bit of a bummer for me, so I am just thanking God for a beautiful day here inside and out...
Proverbs 17:22   
A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you like it to!

8 comments:

  1. Oh! What a darling card and I can see the appeal of this cute little dancing mouse with her arms in the air! It's just that feeling of accomplishment upon finishing something! Love your bow and that gingham paper! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total cuteness!!! pure happiness!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable Marsha. I bet you were "tickled pink" when you completed it. I can "hear" the happiness and your upbeat spirit in this post. Thanks so much for sharing.

    By the way, I really like the scripture you have under your banner - Ephesians 3:20

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! You should keep this card just for you. When you need a "pick me up" you can look at it to help you smile.

    Thanks for sharing. It makes me smile too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Marsha! I've seen this stamp also and thought it was adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is darling and I am the same way! There are times I don't know what I am going to do with a card that I made, but I made it because it made me feel good! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is precious! And love how beautifully you tied your bow. Really stands out! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete