Phillipians 3:14

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Straight Path

This is the card I made for today's Clean and Simple Saturday challenge for CPC.  Anyone can play along and post here.  The idea is to use straight lines on your card in any creative way you chose.  I used my MS score board to create the raised embossing to frame my focal point.  I used Proverbs 3:5-8 as the verse that inspired me for today.  Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful, Marsha. The colors, the crisp lines, the intricate detail, yet still CASS. Definitely it's His grace that keeps our feet on the straight path! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and the gorgeous pops of blue...and of course the bling is fabulous!!!!

    {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comments, your encouragement and your notice of the small things! Thankful for the Lord's gift of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A VERY elegant card! I need to get one of those scoring tools!

    ReplyDelete